Monday, May 25, 2009

the awesomeness of exclamation points

I was writing Michael a text message to let him know that Josh Groban is going to be on Glee. I wrote the following sentence: It's going to be awesome

and then I hit the "1" button to add some punctuation. And I was really just looking for a period, but the first thing my phone came up with was an exclamation point. And I realized that my phone had no idea what I was saying, but that when I end a sentence in the word "awesome," that must be the punctuation I usually choose.

Short story way longer than it had to be, the completed sentence read: It's going to be awesome!

Also, it makes me sad when I hit "111" and instead of bringing up a smiley face, a frowny face comes up first.

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty smart phone! Anything awesome should rate an exclamation point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glee is totally cool. I don't know if Blogs can have gadgets, but if they can, you should totally add/make your own glee gadget, like a counter to the fall premiere and link to fox.com. Everyone should watch glee, it's an awesome show.

    ReplyDelete