Wednesday, May 27, 2009

bummer!

Today, I got someone fired. There was no way for me to do my job without getting him fired.

Technically, he was fired because he did something wrong. But I can't deny the basic cause and effect that if I hadn't brought it to someone's attention (and if that person hadn't forwarded the matter to freaking everybody, including the Executive Vice President), he would not have been fired.

And that is a bummer. It was really fun researching the answers to all these little puzzles, until one came along to which I didn't want to know the answer.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's practically like you're Donald Trump...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That... does suck.

    Remember, they decided to do the behavior that got them fired. Not you.

    Most of the time that makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete